The Founder Institute (www.fi.co), the world’s premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program, for its third semester in Athens, Greece. Since launching in Athens in 2014, the program has created over 12 promising local technology companies, including Allcancode, PlantIT, MYeTutor, and many more. Anyone who is interested in starting a company can apply to the Athens Founder Institute at http://fi.co/apply/Athens, or join our free upcoming event
Startup Co-Founder: How to Find the Right Partner
Tuesday, October 11th, 18.30 at Romantso
Apply for free here: http://FI.co/e/96741
For aspiring and idea-stage entrepreneurs up to the challenge, the Founder Institute’s comprehensive step-by-step program provides the structure, mentor support, and global network of entrepreneurs needed to start an enduring company. In addition, the Founder Institute is the only program of its kind thatfocuses on people versus ideas, accepts founders with day jobs, and shares equity with all participants. Founder Institute Graduate companies include fast-rising startups across 6 continents like Udemy, Realty Mogul, Itembase, goplaceit, Appota, and many more.
The Athens Chapter will once again be led by local startup leaders Michalis Stangos and Carla Tanas, Co-Founders of Industry Disrutpors.
Mentors who have expressed interest in helping Athens Founder Institute participants include:
- Alex Eleftheriades, Chief Scientist and Co-Founder of Vidyo
- Antonis Markopoulos, VP Business Development at Intralot
- Ben Larson, Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Gateway Incubator
- Fotis Draganidis, Director of Technology (DX Lead) at Microsoft Center
- John Doxaras, CEO at Warply
- Kostas Karolomeas, Founder and CEO of AllCanCode
- Michalis Gkontas, CEO and Co-Founder at Forky
- Nikos Goulis, CEO at E-travel
- Pamela Caravas, Conflict Management and Team Working Coach
- Philipp Brinkmann, CEO of Tripsta
- Vassilis Nikolopoulos, Founder and CEO of Intelen
- Xenios Thrasyvolou, Founder of PeoplePerHour.com
- And many more to be announced.
Anybody who is interested can apply to the Athens Founder Institute at http://fi.co/apply/Athens. Applicants may be eligible for a variety of scholarships - including the Female Founder Fellowship, which is offered to the best overall female applicant.